We use newest materials, treatments and technologies to treat our patients.
Procedures we offer:
- Root canal treatment
- dental surgery
- diagnostics (digital x-ray, panoramic and 3-D x-ray)
- teeth whitening.
Feel free to contact us, to get personal feedback.
We care for your health – MedCare Travel
Whitening in the dental office
Teeth whitening lasts 30–60 minutes – however, depending on the patient, one-time whitening may not be sufficient.
The dentist puts a special protective seal on the gums around the teeth that need whitening and then places the whitening gel onto the teeth. We use at our clinic whitening product series Opalescence Boost from a well-known American manufacturer Ultradent.
Opalescence is the market leader with experience of over 20 years and is popular among patients all over the world.
Opalescence Boost is a chemically activated power whitening gel that provides brighter, whiter teeth after just 40 minutes in the dental chair. The powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel is chemically activated, so it doesn’t require a hot, uncomfortable light to work. Using the unique double-syringe configuration, the clinician activates the 40% hydrogen peroxide formula just prior to application, ensuring every dose of Opalescence Boost is fresh and effective.
- Chemically activated, so no light is needed
- Powerful 40% hydrogen peroxide gel
- Opalescence tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce caries and strengthen enamel. Together they help to improve the overall health of the teeth.1-5
- Fresh chemical for each application
- Precise delivery
- Easy to see for complete removal
- Two 20-minute applications for a total of 40 minutes of treatment time